Indiana FABO Members?

-
"The only people that live in Indiana were born in Indiana"

Been trying to get out the last few years but too established

Syracuse Indiana not New York

Speedway Indiana here, close enough to throw a rock out my back door and hit Indianapolis Motor Speedway right in turn 1. Met Tony Fields at the Speedway track during Power Tour, Great guy.
Been an Indy Westsider all my life. Hope to see all of you at MMW too!

Attachments

• DSCN0154.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 217
Speedway Indiana here, close enough to throw a rock out my back door and hit Indianapolis Motor Speedway right in turn 1. Met Tony Fields at the Speedway track during Power Tour, Great guy.
Been an Indy Westsider all my life. Hope to see all of you at MMW too!

Can you make it down to my place on the evening of the 24th after
the festivities at IRP? Exit 64 on I-65 South. PM me for details

Trying to get FABO members down to sign the Memike FABO wall

I'm staying in Brook...... something. It's a little bit west of Indy. Hopefully I won't be too far away to be inconvenient Tony!

So excited it's tough to sit here and wait for September. :-D

Can you make it down to my place on the evening of the 24th after
the festivities at IRP? Exit 64 on I-65 South. PM me for details

Trying to get FABO members down to sign the Memike FABO wall
Gosh Tony I'm sorry I missed this post! I will try to get down your way soon. Gotta go to Gores junk yard before he closes it for good. Heard at the MMW that John Gore has cancer and is going out of business. That really sux cause he has always been a great guy to deal with and has become something of a friend and I really enjoyed talking with him during my many past junk yard runs to Flat Rock IN.

Settle for a displaced Hoosier? Born in Indy, grew up in Bloomington/Martinsville area-moved to Bedford in 93, then to AZ (anal orifice of the world) in 2000. Still have friends/family back home....lol

Gosh Tony I'm sorry I missed this post! I will try to get down your way soon. Gotta go to Gores junk yard before he closes it for good. Heard at the MMW that John Gore has cancer and is going out of business. That really sux cause he has always been a great guy to deal with and has become something of a friend and I really enjoyed talking with him during my many past junk yard runs to Flat Rock IN.

What kind of stuff does he have? I live in northwest Shelby county and have never heard if his place. Flat rock isnt too far from me.

I haven't been there in a couple of years but in the past I have gotten a lot of a,b,f and m body parts such as engines, rear ends, trim parts, lights, radios, wheels, you name it. I was told he has started crushing some of the cars though so I dont know what he has left.

Grew up in Scottsburg, now live in Charleston SC.

Steve
68 Cuda Vert
Charleston SC

What kind of stuff does he have? I live in northwest Shelby county and have never heard if his place. Flat rock isnt too far from me.

Here's how you get there:

Take I-65
> Turn right at the Edinburgh exit SR 252
> Then turn left on S 400 West
> Then turn left on 1000 S
> Go just a short distance and turn right up to Gores
>
> GPS coordinates are
>
> N39degrees22.816minutes
> W085degrees51.491minutes
>

Yep, got you on the Indiana list. Nice hearing from you. Here's my current list of Indiana members. If you aren't on it, please post.

'67barracuda
'74dartsport
19swinger70
321Scamp
540dust
64dart170
67fishfastback
68 gts ragtop
68Dart
69383formulas
71valiant
72DemonTB3