Indianapolis Swap This Weekend

-

jeff alder

Reaction score
If any member sees this poor woman wandering around the Indianapolis Swap Meet it's my wife. Please give her a thumbs up or say Hi Karrin to her for enduring the drive and swap meet with me. It should be good fun as she has no idea I am asking this of you all.

What day? I will go all out of I see her...I will be there Friday.

Yeah, we're in and out Friday, but just enjoy the day!

Saw this there today. It’s an aluminum block. No crank in it.

IMG_3212.jpeg

hi, i have not been to this swap,
what's the address and time the swap opens ? cost??

@jeff alder

I have been trying to get in touch with someone at Indy Cyl. Heads about these valve covers. If anyone stops at their booth, would you ask them if they have them in stock? I appreciate it! They don't look correct for the small blocks in the photo but, it may just be a wrong photo? It shows them on the price sheet.

360-V2-7 Categories: 360 Small Block, Valve Covers

Small Block Sheet Metal Valve Covers - Indy Cylinder Head
View attachment 1716214770
yes

I will put her on it. She found me a 65 Barracuda tachometer in a box under a table covered with other stuff 4 years ago there. Once she gets the scent it's all over...LOL
I am good for a 200 or 300 dollar good condition manifold!

Making a pit stop on the way driving there right now as we speak, actually.

$15. Entry. Those are big block covers.
They show small block covers on the website and price sheet. That's what I'm trying to find out if they have them. I even sent a price quote request and never heard from them. I think its a mistake or they don't carry them anymore????

If anyone finds out, please post it. Thanks

IMG_9831.png

@jeff alder

I have been trying to get in touch with someone at Indy Cyl. Heads about these valve covers. If anyone stops at their booth, would you ask them if they have them in stock? I appreciate it! They don't look correct for the small blocks in the photo but, it may just be a wrong photo? It shows them on the price sheet.

360-V2-7 Categories: 360 Small Block, Valve Covers

Small Block Sheet Metal Valve Covers - Indy Cylinder Head
View attachment 1716214770
They have them in stock.

-
Back