-
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitepunkonnitro

Reaction score
Rating - 98.2%
162   3   0
Contact seller
I've got a stack of loose window and body trim for various late A bodies. I could put them together as sets, but I'd rather offer these as individual pieces for guys that just need to finish what they've already got. $20 per strip. PM me with your exact needs and I'll dig through the pile for ya.
Thanks FABO!

Hey whitepunkonnitro,

Do you have any windshield trim pieces for a 72 Duster that are in decent shape? I'll double check, but it looks like I may be short a couple pieces.

Thanks in advance,
Pat

Hey whitepunkonnitro,

Do you have any windshield trim pieces for a 72 Duster that are in decent shape? I'll double check, but it looks like I may be short a couple pieces.

Thanks in advance,
Pat

I should have at least one full set for that car. PM me on which pieces you need.

Do you have any rear window reveal molding for a 68-69 Barracuda fastback? and the bottom trim peice that is on the 67 b-cuda FB trunk lid? thank you

Just met a guy looking for the chrome piece that attaches to the drivers side rear side window. 71 Dart. Do you have one?

Sounds good. He came by to look at the Dart I have for sale. Asked if I would sale mine off the car. I told him "sure will, 8000 and it`s yours. I`ll even throw in the car".

Do you have any rocker molding or wheel well moldings for 68 Dart?Rocker molding is most important. need 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back