indy 360 max heads

-

o1heavy

1974 dart sport
Reaction score
anyone got any experience with these heads trying to pick the best heads for my 408
gonna be driven on the street but will be set up for the track
kinda liking the info from there website

thanks for any input

Just looked at the Indy W2 style heads at the Mopar Nationals. Would love to have a set of those!!!!!

Yep Brian at IMM used them on my 410 and he has several levels of porting figured out for them , buy a set from him that are prepped and set up his way and you can`t go wrong .

PS these are what everyone refers to as the RHS heads , the MAX are Magnum and the LAX are LA .

Yep Brian at IMM used them on my 410 and he has several levels of porting figured out for them , buy a set from him that are prepped and set up his way and you can`t go wrong .

PS these are what everyone refers to as the RHS heads , the MAX are Magnum and the LAX are LA .

This months Car Craft has a stroker IMM/Brian build in the 600 h.p. zone... He's still working these head castings, further...

This months Car Craft has a stroker IMM/Brian build in the 600 h.p. zone... He's still working these head castings, further...

Thanks for the up I'll have to check out the article .Mines getting it's refresh this winter so maybe my heads will go back down there for further porting eh LOL !

Sorry if it's a dumb question but are these for LA and/or Magnum?
I see 2 bolt patterns on exhaust??
Standard, and W-2??

Look really nice.
Thanks for this info.

Sorry if it's a dumb question but are these for LA and/or Magnum?
I see 2 bolt patterns on exhaust??
Standard, and W-2??

Look really nice.
Thanks for this info.

there is a LA Version and a magnum version....

IF you are talking about the Iron RHS Heads. I too, had Brian at imm build me a set,and pick my cam as well.(Hyd roller)

Told him how i was going to us it and what i wanted it to do. VARY HAPPY!!!!!!!!! And i haven't got it all dialed in yet!:thumleft::thumleft:

IF you are talking about the Iron RHS Heads. I too, had Brian at imm build me a set,and pick my cam as well.(Hyd roller)

Told him how i was going to us it and what i wanted it to do. VARY HAPPY!!!!!!!!! And i haven't got it all dialed in yet!:thumleft::thumleft:

we are indeed , Indy owns the distribution somehow so they get sold under their product names of MAX and LAX instead of the RHS name but they still have it in the casting .

anybody using his cnc ported version ? thinking about using his x head like the ones in the (600 horsepower )article maybe even those heads its just tough for to me to go with the iron head and regret it later but then again
560 plus horse should be do able

went with his iron cnc'ed head big giant solid roller, indy intake and about 10.5 compression , should be fun

-
Back