Indy Chrysler Performance Show

-
Yep was a good time,Picked up my cnc heads from indy for the 5.7 stroker,Picked up a rst clutch and alum. flywheel from Jamie Passion and got to shake hands with Tony Fields Doesn't get better than that Oh also meet Keagan fron here on the site,very NICE young man--Steve

QUOTE=swifter;1754481]Yep was a good time,Picked up my cnc heads from indy for the 5.7 stroker,Picked up a rst clutch and alum. flywheel from Jamie Passion and got to shake hands with Tony Fields Doesn't get better than that Oh also meet Keagan fron here on the site,very NICE young man--Steve[/QUOTE]

Thanks Steve, Kegan is my buddy.....his comment was "Steve is really tall"

Glad to meet you as well Tony, as I like to put a name and a face together at times! BTW your barracuda looked as great in person as it does in pictures.
Matt

Thanks Matt! are we gonna see you next year?

I met Tony Fields and Kegan at the Indy Mopar booth. It was nice to talk Barracudas with Tony. Whas the Road Rattler Raod Runner there as Advertised? I walked through both buildings and do not remeber seeing the Raoad Runner.

It was nice being an indoor show. The layout for a new comer was little unusual. You could easily miss the tunnel between the two buildings and only see half the show.

I met Tony Fields and Kegan at the Indy Mopar booth. It was nice to talk Barracudas with Tony. Whas the Road Rattler Raod Runner there as Advertised? I walked through both buildings and do not remeber seeing the Raoad Runner.

It was nice being an indoor show. The layout for a new comer was little unusual. You could easily miss the tunnel between the two buildings and only see half the show.

No Road Rattler....didn't really bother me as I don't care for the car.

I did like the "BlackBird" setting next to my 'Cuda. I had a lot of fun meeting
you guys. Looking forward to next year....you gonna be back?

Tony

I also forgot---Talked with Josh King at his booth--WOW super,super guy who is stepping up to the plate to make sure his show's are first rate,He knew who I was from this site and with talking to him about the Monster mopar weekend last sept. He truly is a bonus to this sport and a guy you can walk up to and have conversation with--Steve

talked to kegan and tony looks like i missed a bunch of people sorry about that

Wish we could have got a group photo but members were
there at different times.

We should try it next year if possible.

QUOTE=swifter;1754481]Yep was a good time,Picked up my cnc heads from indy for the 5.7 stroker,Picked up a rst clutch and alum. flywheel from Jamie Passion and got to shake hands with Tony Fields Doesn't get better than that Oh also meet Keagan fron here on the site,very NICE young man--Steve

Thanks Matt! are we gonna see you next year?[/QUOTE]

I am going to try to make it back next year Tony. I am also going to do my best to hit Columbus in May, Carlisle,PA , and the nats are you going to make any of them?
Matt

Thanks Matt! are we gonna see you next year?

I am going to try to make it back next year Tony. I am also going to do my best to hit Columbus in May, Carlisle,PA , and the nats are you going to make any of them?
Matt[/QUOTE]

Don't think so...I try to stay close to home.

Hey Tony, didn't see you at the show, saw your car though. Maybe see you in Columbus in may.

-
Back