Indy Chrysler Performance Show

-
There are some nice hotels around the airport also and not too far from the fairgrounds and near the Indy 500 Museum for those interested.

We are up over 30 vendors over last year. We hope to be over 200 this year!!!!

As far as hotels. Anything Downtown Indy is very clean, very safe and as close as you can get to the show.

If you look north east or north west sides your not as close, but not to far and the hotels are nice there.

No matter where you stay if it is close to I 465 it isn't a bad drive to the fairgrounds.

from east side @ 465 maybe 5 or 6 miles

south side less than 15 miles from Southport & I 65

West side Plainfield less than 20 miles

Northeast side maybe 5 miles

from the east, would stay in the Post road or Shadeland area

North side Castleton

West side Plainfield/ airport area

Unless you plan on looking at every single thing in detail one day would be all it takes to see what is there.

As far as staying downtown, if you want to check out the local hot spots down there of the night life I would not stay downtown. Hotels will cost more on average unless you can get a deal.

Guess I need to check into getting a car corral space

SWEET....... Thats the weekend i get my yearly bonus for work. i guess i am going this year.

hey kitcar 78 man do you have any pic of that dart???? would love to see her.

We are up over 30 vendors over last year. We hope to be over 200 this year!!!!

As far as hotels. Anything Downtown Indy is very clean, very safe and as close as you can get to the show.

If you look north east or north west sides your not as close, but not to far and the hotels are nice there.

Hey josh, need any pretty cars to have sitting around? I might know where a duster is that could be brought down. :D

Me and a couple buddies are driving down for the first time from Wisconsin for the day,I hope it is worth it because it's about 4.5 hours to drive,I'm picking up a clutch set-up from Jamie P down there,I'm trying to talk my buddies to stay over night but we are tight wads up here and most likely won't,Don't forget to WEAR YOUR FABO SHIRTS SO WE CAN SAY HI AND SHAKE HANDS!!!!!! See you guy's there--Steve--TONY you gonna take your camera?--Good spot to take some pics for this web-site and post.

some of us boys from NW Ohio are plannig to attend....

fair warning...no hidin out!

i wish i had a place to put that orange twist!!! Nice car

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

I may be there. All depends on the mail. If I come, likely just for a day.
Luckily, I live close enough that isn't a problem.

Hemi Denny--you gonna have that Dick landy cigar hanging out of your Mouth so we can tell who u are????? Or a Mopar Missle shirt--Steve

Ok,
I have 2 extra tickets to this show.
If you're serious about going, and you're really going to go and not back out, PM me and I'll drop the ticket's in the mail. Gratis.
First come, first served.
I had a friend that was going to go, and now isn't. So, please, if you ask for them, please use them.

Ok,
I have 2 extra tickets to this show.
If you're serious about going, and you're really going to go and not back out, PM me and I'll drop the ticket's in the mail. Gratis.
First come, first served.
I had a friend that was going to go, and now isn't. So, please, if you ask for them, please use them.

Im planning on going and don't have tickets yet. Ill send a pm

gave Josh my money yesterday to have a car in the car corral

taking my 1982 Imperial out to see if there is any interest, also taking a few parts to try and sell

Will also be working the door for them on Friday with the Indy Mopar Club

Just got back from the show. Very nice turn out. Scored a little bit of stuff.

I also just got home from the show myself. i scored some cool stuff. i think my son scored more stuff then me with my money.. lol had GOOD TIME....

wow, I haven't been to the Indiana state fair grounds since 1980/1981 when they had the car craft nationals there.....those were the days!!!!

I'm back also.
and all I have to say is WOW!
I scored some cool stuff, stuff I need and stuff I wanted.
I really liked that every thing was inside, and not lying all over the grass and dirt. that was huge to me.
but I had a great time, and definitely will make it a point to be back next year.

-
Back