Indy Cylinder Head Show

-
I really wanted to go but the car budget is a bit low with the engine rebuild going on and I’m not driving two hours to window shop.

i'll be going up tomorrow afternoon to help a friend set up but thats about it

How big of a swap meet is this? It’s a few hour drive and don’t wanna wast my time if it’s only 20 people setting up. Any idea on how big it is would be appreciated.

How big of a swap meet is this? It’s a few hour drive and don’t wanna wast my time if it’s only 20 people setting up. Any idea on how big it is would be appreciated.
Very big. Not quite as big as the one at the Nats or Carlisle. But its up there. It takes up 2 huge buildings at the state fairgrounds and is Mopar only. These two buildings are where the 4-H sheep and goats are housed during the State Fair.

Yeah I think it's $5.00 to park and $15.00 per person to get in
This^ there's also an early bird pass for tomorrow for 25 bucks per

Leaving at 12 midnight and driving all night so that we can be there at 9:00 AM to start setting up. Over 200 vendors. If you go to the Indy Cylinder Head Facebook site, there is a listing of the preregistered vendors. Every year, it is a sell out weeks prior to the event. Saturday is the best day, a lots of the smaller vendors leave on Saturday evening, Sunday morning.

Time is getting close. I'm still fighting with the truck rear end. Have decided that it's the carrier. Going to pull cover in the morning and check it out.
Did get the brake leak at the rear caliper stopped finally.
Still planning to be there Friday afternoon.
Hope to see everybody there.

Lol what do you disagree with my68?

Is anyone gonna have an eddy airgap for a magnum 5.9 there for sale?
Indy and other vendors normally have new stock there including eddy stuff. Trickflow even had a booth last year .

Looking for gently used, can’t afford to buy everything new. Have kids in college so I’m broke.

I won't make it this time but Mopar Joe will be there. (a good friend of mine) If you see him give him a bad time and tell him Toolmanmike wishes he could be there. He's the guy on the right. He's like 7' tall. Can't miss him. LOL
IMG_0846.JPG

Looking for gently used, can’t afford to buy everything new. Have kids in college so I’m broke.
I didn't see any in particular but they were a ton Of vendors still setting up when I left at 2

Thanks for the check, I appreciate it. It’s a 4 hr drive and still debating about going. 8 hr round trip

Finally thought I had the truck fixed to make the trip over the Indy. I got 20 miles from home and broke down again. I'm still trying to get there but I don't think I'm going to make it.

-
Back