Indy LAX or J-heads?

-
Is that notching in the last picture for draining off oil?
Yes, as cast/machined/delivered, the springs sit in a cup which holds way to much oil and has the valve seals swimming. I have also seen holes drilled at the bottom of the cup for drainage as well.

(Edit, spelling)

Last edited:
I would be easier to convince to go W2 if i didnt still own some brand new TTI 1 7/8"headers( i could possibly cut of the flanges,reshape the tubes and weld on to some W2 flanges but that would be a bunch of work for sure),the complete valvetrain and atleast one intakemanifold with the stock boltpatern/portconfiguration,but we will see,things could happen and i might stumble into a good deal somewhere. our importtaxes sure dont help when buying things from overseas :(but some real good deals sometimes show up localy.
W5´s would also be sweet for sure!

Nice looking Barracuda! would also like to say that i realy like those 66Skylarks,they are such nice looking cars!

Thanks.

A change over at your point currently would be not only expensive but also a long wait for results.

My buddies Buick is super sweet and modestly customized that you would have to use more than your eyes to discover the amazing workmanship within.
455/Grand National trans/JVC adapter/custom converter/3.55’s on 26 inch tires. It cruises well and hauls some *** real nice.

-
Back