Info on manual vb

-

ROBSDART

Reaction score
Could anyone out there give me some feed back on running a manual valve body on a 904 transmission.thinking of going to this in my 71 dart,any pros/cons to running this vb,is it true that u do not have to use a throttle valve with this set up? anyone useing this combo that could give me some advice. thanks in advance for your support.:dontknow:

I have a 66 Barracuda with 360/904 reverse manual VB. The VB gives you total control of the shifting but I think a built automatic 904 would be better unless you were strip racing it. You do not need the transmission kick down linkage for the manual VB. I got a really good deal on the trans. That's why I used it.

I recommend for a drag race car only. A manual VB gets tiring quickly on the street.
It is correct you don't need a throttle valve linkage with a manual VB.

I have a 727 with a manual VB and I love it. I want a 4 speed but the maual VB is the next best thing as far as I am concerned

I too love a manual but because of my amputation of my right leg I switched to a mv 727 to still enjoy shifting.

.............Some foreward pattern manual vb still need the kd hooked up or tied to the max pressure.........kim.......

-
Back