Inglewood Ca Dodge dealer in the 60's?

-

brad2v

Reaction score
Was there a Dodge dealership in Inglewood California called 'Inglewood Dodge" in the 60's? My recently purchased '63 Dart has Cali black plates with the top part of a broken plate frame that says 'Inglewood'. I'm just curious if this is the original dealer plate frame.

Very interesting. Also interesting that there are 2 of us here on the same day with black plate cars from the same dealership. My front plate even has a '63' stamped where the sticker would go had it been used on the rear. Now my search begins for a plate frame. Thanks for the info.

Was there a Dodge dealership in Inglewood California called 'Inglewood Dodge" in the 60's? My recently purchased '63 Dart has Cali black plates with the top part of a broken plate frame that says 'Inglewood'. I'm just curious if this is the original dealer plate frame.

My 65dartcharger convertible had the same frame. The top was off! But is says Inglewood!! But my hardtop was sold by Universal Dodge in Palo Alto and also black plates and 63 stamped. My convertibel was sold by Wegge Motors in Monrovia. Same 63 stamp!

Dealer Code 56932

Earle Ike Dodge
1175 S. La Brea Ave. Inglewood CA :happy1:

-
Back