Inner Front Fenders

-

ALWX65

Reaction score
I hope this is at the right place and Im describing it right. Has anyone done a coil over front suspension replacement then cut out the inner fender, you know where the shock comes up through, for even more room? If so pictures?

ALW

I see the inner fender wells are completely removed, what Im after or talking about is how Stacey David is doing the V8 Intercepter. Removing the tower area then putting something back in. The products hes using come from TCI but they have nothing for A-Bodies, go figure. I know the how I would do it, just wondering what others have done.

ALW

That's like an alterkation kit from Reilly Motorsports

Well the V8 Interceptor is an, um, ah, well you know, non Mopar. OK OK OK its a Cougar, there I said it now I will have to go brush my teeth and rinse my mouth out .... LOL All joking aside its a great project and I like the guy, he seems like he really gets into the projects he does. Anyway check out his web site for the story and videos.

After you check out the video where he guts the inner fenders you will see what Im talking about.

ALW

I've been studying moving the shock support outward and changing the shape of it and the sheet metal hump for a little more space in the doghouse. I can't afford the alterK route.
To move the engine forward a little would be great too. I dont think AlterK does that.
Good luck

-
Back