Innovate digital A/F guage kit

-

DesertRat

Leading edge boomer
Reaction score
My 67 notch is a bucket seat, automatic with console car. In my quest to properly tune the sensitive little V-8 I ordered a digital A/F kit with a 2 1/8" LED guage. I am thinking of customizing the console to install the guage at the dash end of the console on a 45 degree angle so I can see it at a glance. I am interested in hearing comments about that.
TIA-DR:coffee2:

I'm all about doing whatever I want to my car if it serves my purpose.
But then again I don't have a numbers or desirable year car either. :D

Attachments

• dash.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 181
Exactly what came to mind LOL

I'm all about doing whatever I want to my car if it serves my purpose.
But then again I don't have a numbers or desirable year car either. :D

Interesting----I think all the cars on this site are desireable and short of the occational Mecum or BJ auction car I have never seen a "numbers matching" car. I will install my A/F gauge somewhere in the car, not under the dash and not on top of the dash. Either in the dash or in the console. Whenever I do this I add a month to the build. When I build my own Ralley-Pac for my Comet it added two months to the build. Part of the whole "Patience" thing I guess-------:coffee2:
Pretty sure I will be modifying the dash end of the console to take the guage----O:)

Interesting----I think all the cars on this site are desireable and short of the occational Mecum or BJ auction car I have never seen a "numbers matching" car. I will install my A/F gauge somewhere in the car, not under the dash and not on top of the dash. Either in the dash or in the console. Whenever I do this I add a month to the build. When I build my own Ralley-Pac for my Comet it added two months to the build. Part of the whole "Patience" thing I guess-------:coffee2:
Pretty sure I will be modifying the dash end of the console to take the guage----O:)

What else would we do with our time that is more fun? :D

I waited almost 3 weeks for a white faced clock to get here from ebay, and threw it in the trash 10 min later because when it finally got here it wasn't what I actually wanted. :D

What else would we do with our time that is more fun? :D

I waited almost 3 weeks for a white faced clock to get here from ebay, and threw it in the trash 10 min later because when it finally got here it wasn't what I actually wanted. :D

I know, I have bought most components for my builds at least twice. But I think I have landed where I want to be for final assembly on my 67 Notch. I will have enough parts left to do another A-body though------O:)

I have my oil pressure gauge mounted in a pod that hangs from the upper part of the dash, in about the spot where my wiper switch is

I am planning on redoing the dash at some point and this seemed a good temporary solution

I'll never get tired of this gauge package!:violent1:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 116
-
Back