Insert your own caption ---

-
I'll take A dozen of the ones with sprinkles....and here is your speeding ticket.

I see you was driving 61 in a 55 mph zone, here is your warning ticket.
One more thing, what's ya got in the back good buddy :D

The fine would normally be $175 for that, but...I think we may be able to work this out another way.

Sir, I'm afraid I'll have to impound the vehicle and confiscate the evidence.

Thanks for meeting me out here, I wasn't able to make it in this morning. You got any extra napkins? Last time I got some bismark smooge on my badge!

Man!! Krispy Kreme was packed!! Glad I caught you! Here's my cell

umm...... you know the reason why i pulled you over...... (radio static officer requesting back up i have a doughnut break in progress )

"You have any more of those chocolate filled? I really love those chocolate filled!"

No ticket for you, but I'll take a dozen glazed and a coffee to go.

There's another car at the bottom of the next hill waiting for you to take his order.

I see you have State Police trooper passed out in the back..........................

When were you planning on telling me you were suppling
someone else.

I'm gonna get promoted to sargent, as soon as I get these down to the boys at the presinct

give me a dozen of donuts will call it even for going 5 miles an hour over the speed limit.

Yes officer, I'm the legend you heard about and it's true. I really can carry two cups of coffee and 12 donuts:D

-
Back