Inspired....

-

mopardrt

Reaction score
Well after posting in the thread about modifications that we have regretted and I talked about painting my grill black 2 years ago I decided to fix the mistake I had made oh so long ago so, I grabbed another grille the best bezles I could find and 10 min later WALA!

Some before and after shots!

Still looking for a better set of grille markers

Attachments

• 004 (Copy).JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 191
  • 026 (Copy).JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 180
  • 027 (Copy).JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 183
Nothing like a clean grill to spruce up an already fine looking car.

Well after posting in the thread about modifications that we have regretted and I talked about painting my grill black 2 years ago I decided to fix the mistake I had made oh so long ago so, I grabbed another grille the best bezles I could find and 10 min later WALA!

Some before and after shots!

Still looking for a better set of grille markers

Looks so much better. I bet you're glad you changed it.

I don't know......in the 1st photo, it kinda looks like a Rambler now......

The black didn't look that bad. If it was mine I would have highlighted the grill with a low gloss silver over the black. One of those paint pens works nicely. I bet that would have looked good as well.

Looks good either way actually.

Much better now. The blacked out look used to look good until everyone was doing it because their grille was whacked out, missing or busted. Now days a nice clean grille looks better cause it adds quality and class to the appearance of the vehicle.

Much better now. The blacked out look used to look good until everyone was doing it because their grille was whacked out, missing or busted. Now days a nice clean grille looks better cause it adds quality and class to the appearance of the vehicle.

Ya thats my attitude and seeing as I had 3 GREAT looking grilles I figured I would show it off

looks good............but the blacked out looked good too........my grille is blacked as well, course the dart is also black and the chrome really sticks out.......

Forgot to mention,,, that I think you would have to really work hard to make your Dart NOT look good..... nice color and dig the scoop

-
Back