Instant Karma

-

65LoveAffair

Whovian
Reaction score
I was driving with my 10yo son today, and witnessed a perfect example of instant karma that I would like to share with you. We were going down one of the main drags in our town and had just crossed an intersection on a green light. As I crossed the intersection, I noticed a Sheriff's Deputy waiting for me to pass so he could turn right onto the street I was on. Right after I passed the intersection, a car going the opposite direction turned left in front of me, forcing me to lock up my brakes. The deputy, having turned right after we passed, almost plowed into the back of me. As soon as I got out of the way, the deputy whipped into the parking lot and nailed the idiot that turned in front of me. Instant karma! As much as I hate to see someone get a ticket, there are times when they are deserved. In the end, everybody was okay, and that is the important thing.

Just goes to show that, no matter how good of a day you may be having, it can all turn to sh*t without a moment's notice. You all stay safe out there. There are some real idiots out and about.

The other day some woman whipped a left in front of me into a "special school." There were a few other cars pulling in, out, etc, which means that a crash could easily have "slid" into more than two

As I jumped the brakes, I grabbed the horn, and the way I had the wheel, I just hung on. the horn kept honking solid. She was on the phone, and as her right side window slid past my view, the rear of her car missing me by "feet" she never ever turned her head or dropped the CELL PHONE

Yesterday I pulled up to a 4 way stop, as my turn came I started to pull out and was almost t-boned by some numbnuts running the stop sign, the guy behind him ran it too. How did they ever get a license?

Karma is crazy,like that. I deliver retail product,in the wee hours of the morning. The last 3 months: Seen a deer with broken legs saved, at least 15 accidents with college students ,in cars with cell phones. God help ,professional big rig drivers...

I was going to visit a friend once, and there was a car at the intersection that was coming west (I was heading east and waiting for the light to change for a left turn). The guy coming west was in the middle lane, then swerved into the left turn lane, then changed his mind and swerved into the right turn lane and made a right turn heading north. :tool:

There was a cop at the light heading south, waiting for the light who saw this and flipped a u-turn and bagged the guy... :D

I felt like cheering for the cop as I passed them for being in the right place at the right time for once... :cheers:

Usually when you see someone driving stupid, there isn't a cop around... Finally there was one there at the right time... :glasses7:

-
Back