Instrument panel dilema.

-

halifaxhops

It's going to get stupid around here!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score

So which way do you mount a 168 bulb in for optimal lumens and lowest amperage draw, I do not want to go led. Do I use Clockwise windings of the filament in northern hemispheresin relation to positive or CCW?

So which way do you mount a 168 bulb in for optimal lumens and lowest amperage draw, I do not want to go led. Do I use Clockwise windings of the filament in northern hemispheresin relation to positive or CCW?
Missionary or doggy style would work... oh you mean a different type of mount :lol::drama:

And, more importantly, which color of light bulb grease do you use to get maximum lumen's.

Switch to a 168 HPC bulb so you get more photons per mm of filament at the same milliwatt current flow. Because the photons are self correcting for rotation, it is a direct swap.

Dude! Really? Just paint the bottom half of the bulb with reflective paint. Doubles the lumens coming forward cuz you don't lose the light going backwards. You're overthinking this again..

Switch to a 168 HPC bulb so you get more photons per mm of filament at the same milliwatt current flow. Because the photons are self correcting for rotation, it is a direct swap.
That is only true in the southern hemisphere... The photons do not self correct in north America....The story was in popular lighting weekly....

That might just do it just have to find the right paint.

So one of our friends just had a baby. Well she called my wife for some advice. She's made at her husband because he refuses to drink her breast milk!!!
WTF.jpg

Dude! Really? Just paint the bottom half of the bulb with reflective paint. Doubles the lumens coming forward cuz you don't lose the light going backwards. You're overthinking this again..
Use the microprismatic paint so the photons stay aligned. If they start to bump into each other, retinal reception will drop by 40%.

Use the microprismatic paint so the photons stay aligned. If they start to bump into each other, retinal reception will drop by 40%.
Don't forget to reinstall the ultraviolet light shields, don't want you going blind

No not inspection related just pace of mind don't need a lens to melt. Any one know what hertz they should be at?
12.5 minihertz. Don’t confuse it with midgethertz or your filament will be shortly blown.

-
Back