-
Status
Not open for further replies.

swingthat72

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am in Afghanistan right now and my step-dad is selling some items on E-bay for me. The items are located in Aiken, SC. I wish I knew how to post a link for the items, but you can look them up by finding the seller. sellers name mmbgmb .

1.Complete Electronic Ignition system for Dodge 318 LA engine. Electronic Conversion DCC-3690426, Chrome Coil DCC-4876733, Chrome distributor hold down & bolt, Set of MSD 8.5MM wires MSD #31303. Excellent condition no more than 2000 miles on system.

2.Dodge Valve Cover for 318 LA engine. This is for ONE valve cover. Black Wrinkle finish. includes chrome fill cap.

3.Intake Manifold 318 dodge LA series engine. Edlebrock performer #2176. Aluminum no stripped threads, no more than 2000 miles on manifold. Comes with carb plate. Excellent condition I remember spraying this with some kind of clear coat engine spray when I was on leave from my first tour. It was supposed to cut down on oxidation and make cleaning easier. My step-dad, Greg, could provide more on this.

4.Carb Adapter. Adapts Holley, Edlebrock to spead bore manifold. I Blended the ports to remove casting edges. Includes both gaskets and 4 capscrews. New never installed
Brand: TransDapt part number: 2034

I will be selling some other items in the future as well. Complete original a/c off 318. All the SBP steel wheels w/tires. Although I dont remember what shape they are in... wheels or tires. Hubcaps. My 318 and 904 that came in the car. The 7.25 rear end... don't know the open Gears ratio. All of these parts are coming off of a 72 swinger. When I do some research on what some realistic prices for these items are and some photos to go with them I will post them for sale.

OH YEAH! Under 50 days left in Afghanistan, then it is home bound for me!!! Can't wait to see my wife and baby girl and work on my DART!!!

Dont stick yer neck out over there, aint worth it! Welcome home!

My salute to you, sir. You stay safe and come on home to your Mopar!

I will do my best to keep my head down. Thank you for all your support! It is my pleasure serving as a guardian of freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back