Inter is gone 62 lancer wagon

-

Morepower

Reaction score
Interior was stripped out of car to back seat is in good shape have a bench seat out of I don’t know white in the front four-speed car no consul Dash all painted up everything looks Purdy just no carpet no door panels what should I do?? Any pic of wagon interior will help me greatly. More or less a clean slate to work with. Pictures would work best for me to show you so I’ll drag it out of the garage skews me drive it out of the garage and get some pictures of it for you guys maybe y’all can help me

Last edited by a moderator:
??What ??

My interpretation what OP is asking:

Interior was stripped out of car. The back seat is in good shape. It has a white front bench seat out of an unknown car. It is a 4 speed, but does not have a center console.The dash is painted and looks good. There is no carpet or door panels.
I need some photos of OEM interiors so I know what I am missing.

it is a 1962 Lancer Wagon

It is a blank slate at this point. I will drag / drive the car out of the garage and post some photos of what I have to work with. Any and all help is appreciated.

Last edited:
QUOTE="Hellrats, post: 1973060126, member: 24158"]??What ??

My interpretation what OP is asking:

Interior was stripped out of car. The back seat is in good shape. It has a white front bench seat out of an unknown car. It is a 4 speed, but does not have a center console.The dash is painted and looks good. There is no carpet or door panels.
I need some photos of OEM interiors so I know what I am missing.

it is a 1962 Lancer Wagon

It is a blank slate at this point. I will drag / drive the car out of the garage and post some photos of what I have to work with. Any and all help is appreciated.[/QUOTE]
Wow, I'm impressed. Didn't know you were bilingual.

Wow, I'm impressed. Didn't know you were bilingual
Da

By the way The Great Race is one of my favorite movies.
65d94-natalie20.jpg

greatrace_thegreatleslie_FC_HD_2997_470x264_102720150602.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, I'm impressed too. I went back over it again and I'm still lost! LOL But your post makes more sense.

The 4 speed wouldn't have been original, so, you may have to do some custom work.

-
Back