interchangability question #3

-

hemitheus

19? Plymouth Scampenstein
Reaction score
on manual tranny cars are the early A's clutch and brake pedal assemblies the same as those on the 67+ cars?

No, they are different. You may be able to get a 67-up one to work, not sure. If you need a 63-66 manual pedal assembly, let me know, I may have a good one.

i ran a 1976 dart peddal assembly for a while in my 66 a body,, you have to bend one of the pedal away from the steering column,,,but the correct assembly from 1963 to 66 is much better,,,smaller pedals,,,and still not small enough for todays sneakers with all the junk on the sides,,,lol one of these days im putting E body pedal pads on mine

No, they are different. You may be able to get a 67-up one to work, not sure. If you need a 63-66 manual pedal assembly, let me know, I may have a good one.

Thanks!

I have a good lead on a manual tranny locally for a very good price. Everything I need to convert except the pedals. So I may very well take you up on that offer. I dont even care if theyre in less than perfect condition, so long as they are hard parts complete. Rebuilding things like that is half the fun.

-
Back