Interesting site for detailed info about 9/11 attacks

-

dustermaniac

Reaction score
I was watching "Conspiracy Theory" tonight and they showed the episode of the 9/11 attacks. While watching this I decided to do a little research on my own regarding the attacks and came across this site. If you are interested in this subject, check this site out. very informative reading at the least and some very eerie photos of the planes hitting the towers. Just thought I would post this so anyone interested could check it out. The section of the gold in the towers kind of makes me wonder about this whole thing. Check out the evidence tab and the other tabs. Here is the link:
http://911research.wtc7.net/index.html

If you really want to know about this whole deal find a copy of the documentary aired in the spring of 2001 asking for aide for the starving afghans , it was made by fellow who was a CBC stringer and was able to get the permission of the Taliban to show what happened in afghanistan to the people after the taliban cooperated with the US government and burned the poppy fields and planted Monsanto engineered crops that were supposed to thrive in the rugged terrain but of course didn't grow worth a darn and between 250,000 and 1million {depending on who you choose to believe } people starved to death over the brutal afghan winter setting the stage for regime change, the Taliban knew they had been scammed so helped this guy get out to and talk with tribal leaders all over the country , He eventually was able to get into the camp of the already named Northern Alliance anti taliban resistance group were he used a hidden camera to record his interviews , at one point you will see a couple of pasty white guy's in cammo instead of the ntribal garb everyone else is wearing talking to a guy in the background who runs up and takes the film from the main camera , the guy they are interviewing say's " We don't want to sit here all summer watching the poppies grow "{pointing to the only poppy fields left in afghanistan at this time } " We want to fight the Taliban now but the Americans {pointing his thumb over his shoulder at the pasty white guy's in the back ground } say the american people aren't ready for war we have to wait till late summer early fall when they will be ready to fight the Taliban " I watched this show personally and called my Brother in law at the time who was stationed in the pentagon up until 2 weeks before 911 when I told him what I saw and asked why they were after afghanistan he told me he didn't know what I was talking about and I would be smart to forget I ever saw anything , this from a guy who recieved the presidential gold star from gulf war 1 for doing something at Langley so secret he does'nt even know what it was, the rest of the world knows and one day your people will know too , the question is what will you do to the war criminals responsible ?

PS this should probably be moved to the political forum

i keep an open mind about this and all things going on with our goverment but yeah we will never know..it was just a sad day in US history..think you will always remember where you were that day in time when it went down Sept 11th..

I figured it out the other night....

1st George Bush was flying all 4 airliners...

and right before each plane crashed into the twin towers and the pentagon.....Scotty beamed him from plane to plane...

and all the passenders were beamed to Area 51....along with all the suposse death people from the tower....the relatives were paid off anyway...

so a 150 miles north of where i am located is a big complex of zombies...because during the beaming there minds were earsed.....and they are being completely reprogramed...

and how do i know...my ex wife worked there for 5 yrs...and she was alot stupider by the year...

9-11 is just the tip of an evil iceberg. the cia wont allow certain evidence about ok city bombing to be made public. google that one if you don't believe me. the gov't sets these people up to prosecute them but every once in awhile the rouge elements of the gov't let a kook blow something up and capitalize on the carnage. remember the maine!

Google it! Because if it's on the internet it must be true!

"No plane theories accept this idiot doesn't know what it takes to actually make a hologram
The "no plane theory," promoted by internet-only videos like 911 Taboo,[156] asserts that this shot of the second impact, taken from a news helicopter, depicts a video composite of a Boeing 767 accidentally appearing from behind a Layer Mask.

Nico Haupt and Morgan Reynolds, formerly the chief economist within the Labor Department under the Bush administration argue that no planes were used in the attacks. Reynolds claims it is physically impossible that the Boeing planes of Flights 11 and 175, being largely aluminium, could have penetrated the steel frames of the Towers, and that digital compositing was used to depict the plane crashes in both news reports and subsequent amateur video.[157] "There were no planes, there were no hijackers," Reynolds insists. "I know, I know, I'm out of the mainstream, but that's the way it is." According to David Shayler, "The only explanation is that they were missiles surrounded by holograms made to look like planes," he says. "Watch footage frame by frame and you will see a cigar-shaped missile hitting the World Trade Center." Truth movement veterans tend to distance themselves from "no-planers".[69][157] Discussion of no plane theories have been banned from certain conspiracy theory websites while advocates have been threatened with violence by posters at other conspiracy theory websites.[158]"

"Reptilian shape-shifting aliens that's right, it's a prelude to an attack from V!
See also: David Icke

English author and public speaker David Icke argues that reptilian, shape-shifting extraterrestrial humanoids are responsible for the 9/11 attacks. According to Icke, a reptilian global elite is behind all things that occur in the world.[159][160] Icke's 2002 book Alice in Wonderland and the World Trade Center Disaster is focused on the 9/11 attacks. Icke's theories are rejected by 911blogger.com and other conspiracy theory sites."

-
Back