Interior color choices, need some help

-

Lomax

Reaction score
Slowly gathering up interior parts for my Duster to give a full interior facelift. I picked up some bucket seats out that are out a 72 Demon. While I had no intention of using white as a primary color these seats are too perfect to recover, there absolutley wonderful. However, since white was never really on my list of colors, Im not sure what a good secondary (accent) color would be. I didnt really want to use black, it just seems like one extreme to the next. Anyone have any pics or ideas for me to play with?
-Will

White seats and door panels with a black dash, carpet and headliner look really good.
Plus the seats are cooler in the summer.

1000443c.jpg

That looks really good, I need a back seat cover just like your to match the buckets that I bought, where can I get it?

Legendary auto interiors.
Or just find a nice used one clean it up, scrub it with laquer thinner and paint with duplicor vynial paint. I painted the back seat and door panels on this car.

Ha, I never though of them like that.
They are comfortable.

The back seat in my car has been painted black and its nice, but your is the pattern that matches the buckets that I have

hey, your seats look like ghosts!!!

My first thought too. Would keep some percentage of folks far away from that car at night. Just a little glow in the dark pigment on the outlines might be a nice touch.

-
Back