Interior paint

-

megacab

Leglhi
Reaction score
So thought I'd pick some brains here.Im working on the interior of my B3 blue 70 Duster.Its completely blue inside,and although last time I painted my old B5 Dusters interior black,I'm actually thinking of keeping this one blue.I just don't see many anymore,and they look pretty cool when they ar clean.My question is,I was going to go to an interior shop and look for vinyl interior paint to paint the dash pad,door panels ect.They are just old and would look nicer cleaned up.My dash cage is also blue,does anybody know of a rattle paint that closely resembles the factory dash blue?I know there's medium blue and bright blue.Im thinking this is medium.I don't want to spray the dash with a gun if I can get by with a can.Just a driver,not show.Thanks.

image.jpg

I get my paint from a local paint store. Usually Benjamin Moore.I know they can put residential paint in a spray can. I'd imagine they can do it with auto paint. Worth a call. Best of all of they do, then you can get the color matched better to your application

My local NAPA can mix any color you want and put it in a rattle can. You might check with NAPA.
Yote

TCP Gobal in the correct suede finish. Mine was Baltic Blue Poly.

Yep. Nothing matches in a blue interior. It would be boring if it did. Lol I have a steering wheel and seat hinge covers to do this spring. I bought all 3 colors from Herbs. I will have whatever color I need.

I like how none of the blue matches..

Yeach they look clean when they are done right.I may cave and.do black though......this car is getting all the attention my other one is supposed to be getting lol.I need to not let my OCD kick in with this one.It needs to much to do that.

Dash frame, column, ash tray, rear seat hinge covers and defroster vents, TCP Global suede Baltic blue poly. The rest a mix of Herbs and Year One for the right hue. My 69 was B5 338 interior.

Last edited:
-
Back