Interior Pics

-
Interior pics look great on these cars.....here's mine.

I call it a stockmod style.

Mop

that is one sharp ride!

I love the contrast of the dark blue with the silvers and chrome against the light blue of the car.

looks like you have some nice wheels on that bad boy too!

Chazram- That large piping is absolutely sexy!

Everyone else- Loving these interiors keep 'em coming.

I would like to see a picture of stock 1968 Dart 270 door panels any color. I want to buy some but can't remember what they look like. My car has some custom panels from Mexico I think.

I'm thinking thhey might be the same as the 68 notch above but not sure.

Here's a pic of the door panels in my 68 Dart 270
They were blue first, but I dyed them black.

Attachments

• 270doorpanel2.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 249
  • 270doorpanel.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 242
Lovin some of the interiors on here....mines more your "kustom" look but Ive been inspired with some VERY tidy looking ones here...
Heres Version 1:
Thats an old factory radio in the dash that I modified to turn on and off the cd player mounted in the glovebox....the checkers are a school book cover film I found at the newsagents..

WOD4.jpg

These are my dodgy (no pun intended) doorcards I made from some ply and a collection of 60's horror film pics I scored off the internet...look ok to me but now they are getting some age on them,I realise I should have at least laminated them...I did cover them with a clear drying wood glue at the time but it doesnt last forever...

WOD3.jpg

Im losing the benchseat and going to buckets....Im a fat bastard so looking fo something thats kinda factory looking,but comfortable,to get retrimmed in a red or a blue...as yet undecided...getting actual factory buckets for the early models here in Australia is a bit of a joke...need to take out a secong mortgage to afford them normally...unless they are totally screwed and you have to start from scratch...

Keep the pics coming...lovin this thread

71 demon

Attachments

• 71 Demon 340 (70) (960x1280).jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 212
  • demon new 003 (640x427).jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 206
  • demon new 002 (640x427).jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 227
Mine's Blutifull!

Attachments

• 015.JPG