Interior Upholstery Questions

-

BlackBrick

The Cult Mechanicus
Reaction score
So, in working on the Brick, I have found myself being about 80% done with the interior.

Currently running a set of black velour and vinyl seats from a 2 door Hardtop that I got off a member a while ago - I still have the orginal seats, but want them to more closely match the interior as it sits now, PLUS, get away from the gold/tan vinyl.

Legendary makes reproduction front covers, but no backs for the 4 door cars (at least not that I can find) so can anyone in AZ recommend a good upholstery shop that is not going to charge me an arm and a leg to do this for me, or an online vendor I can order up new upholstery from to install myself?

I know you can get almost any mopar vinyl design from SMS fabrics but I think they'll only sell you the vinyl so you'll have to have a shop sew them up for you.

I will look into them, but since I lack the sewing machine to actually sew the materials, this one may be a bust for me.

How about a local upholstery shop?
was going to suggest that- mine were done by a local guy-matched the rear seat, about $400 for both buckets, including materials:

int3.jpg

...then again, that was about 15 years ago:D

Yeah, was really looking for someone in AZ that might have a lead on a really good upholstery shop. I can always try to do it myself, but if I can send some business to a local shop, and save myself the hassle, I will.

-
Back