Interior

-

Her1970

Reaction score
Anyone bought seat covers from PG Classic Restorations? I am debating on them or Legendary. I know Legendary has a good rep, but PG seems to be a lot cheaper.

Let me know.

"A lot cheaper" is my concern. We get what we pay for most cases. Are PGs skins made in China ? dont know. Is the quality of materials used and workmanship comperable to Legondarys that are made in USA ? dont know.
What a seat cover looks like and fits like today isn't the real issue. How they hold up over time is. Since PGs seat covers are a new product nobody can say "Mine have been in 4 years now and still look perfect."
My .02... buy American made

I have not dealt with either Legendary or PG so I cannot speak to their quality but i can tell you from personal experience that YEAR ONE is top of the heap as far as quality, customer service, etc. I redid a 72 Cutlass a few years ago and ordered parts from them, The Paddock and Kanter among others. Year One products stood out on top. My .02 is to go with proven quality and service. You might pay a little more up front but you'll be happier in the long run.

Gary

I got some seat covers off ebay for my Demon, not PG Classics but not Legendary either. Saved $100 , Worst $100 I ever saved. I have Legendary in my Cuda and a set to put in the Demon. Go to A1 canvas on Ebay. He gave me a good deal out side ebay. Money well spent.......

-
Back