internet in the garage

-

69DARTS

69 Darts Rule
Reaction score
well i got internet in the garage kids seem to be on the comp more now days

Picture.jpg

so where is your sleeping quarters? beer fridge-- you don't go in the house much huh!! I'd never be inside in the warmer months with the connection in the garage.!! Lawrence

I have wirelees too but the only laptop I have is my work one....I have to keep making up new excuses for the boss as to why they keyboard is always covered in grease!!

Dennis

It aint a shop without the internet. Plain and simple. That's just one of the necessary tools that makes it possible to get er done. The others are, in somewhat of importance order, :
Beer frig
Recliner
Music
Heat
A/C
Running water
Magazines
Repair manuals
Air/Air tools
Welders=Mig/Arc/Gas
Bead blaster cabinet
Sand blaster
Plasma cutter
Drill press
Band saw
Lifts
Jacks
Tire machine
Hyd Press........and the list goes on...Did i mention a paint booth?
Small Block

I put a computer with internet in my shop last year. It's a lot easier to look up information if you have a problem instead of running back and forth to the house.

I put a computer with internet in my shop last year. It's a lot easier to look up information if you have a problem instead of running back and forth to the house.

i agree! im always running inside and outside for stuff. not to mention when theres nothing on the radio you can just connect to you computer and play your thousands of hours of downloaded music. a rubber keyboard protector is a must though.

I have a laptop with wireless in the garage. I pretty much spend all my spare time out here so A good sound system, cable TV, and Internet is a must!

Tunes.jpg

You forgot the most important (to some of us) feature...................

Child (and wife) proof door locks !!

Cool phone!

Man I gotta agree on the heat and music in the shop. Im so limited in space I have to plan carefully so the heater and music are overhead.Free's up bench space.

My Dad had a black phone like that one in his garage/work shop I should have taken it before he sold the place. Mom use to dial our home number, hang up and let it ring till he picked up to tell him dinner was ready or that I needed a beating.

I have an old switchboard but it's in the basement....takes up way too much valuable real estate to go in the shop!! Of course it doesn't hurt that I work for a phone company!

My Dad had a black phone like that one in his garage/work shop I should have taken it before he sold the place. Mom use to dial our home number, hang up and let it ring till he picked up to tell him dinner was ready or that I needed a beating.
so these beatings were a daily thing?? i get full signal strength from the wireless set up in my house....

-
Back