INTO THE SAUCE EARLY TODAY

-
That looks awesome...................wish I had some,I guess Angles Envy will have to do.............................................................Jeff

Man that looks like some good Q there. The temp is the secret to success and rapping it in foil to keep it moist and continues cooking. Cook it low and slow. Hope you had a good time in New Orleans

I use Southern Comfort in my sauce. Smoke the butt on the smoker all day, then let it simmer in my Southern Comfort spiked sauce all day till it falls off the done.

As an elderly sage of life reminded me once, you can't drink all day if you don't start at breakfast!

Smoking meat is one of God's Gifts to us all. I've been using a Traeger for a couple of years and everything I make in it is is fantastic. Your pulled pork is inspiring me to light the flame again ...

I wish I had a Traeger, but that would make 3 BBQ's on the back deck. Maybe when we are in our new house I'll have to see. I'm just glad I finally got the bark and smoke ring on the meat!

Back in the 60's SW Ga, mom had a friend that lived over in the next county. Her husband had passed, she was in her 60's, had always done BBQ and had long list of customers she delivered to. The raised thor on meat on her farm.
She once a month come to our house and use the phone to call customers as it would not be long distance calls. She did pulled pork from Boston Butts, chicken, what is called Brunswick Stew, a must have side, and her special sauce!!
Her "pit" was made of concrete blocks, the rack was 1 in pipe and chicken wire! She had a farm hand that helped flip the chicken racks and keep the fire/heat right. She did a lot of meat!!!
It ain;t rocket science did would tell me. LOL

-
Back