intro

-

justin hughes

Miss my car
Reaction score
im justin , i live in upstate ny. i have always been into the e-bodies mainly, but i had to sell my cuda to do some serious repair to my house. i have always had an old mopar ever since i was 14. so, with the tough economical times and the addition of a baby girl, i scraped together $500. to buy my 76 valiant 4 door with slant 6. its a solid car needing only very minor body repair and it runs like a top since i tuned it up. i have acquired a super 6 setup, had some rims given to me as well as various other parts including a windshield (since the old ones cracked.) the car was originally brown, but the paint was in rough shape so i bought a case of flat black spray paint and 2 cans of red to go the rat rod route until i can put a proper paint job on it. i am having alot of fun playing around on this car and am planning alot of work for the slant 6 as money allows. been looking at this sight for about a week now and decided to join since there is so much good info here.

What a great deal on your Valiant Justin :cheers:
Welcome to this great site that makes my days better
I guess you can see we have the best of the best tec around and some great folks to enjoy :happy10:
A little at a time is the only way for me and enjoy every time I get to spend with her

Ralley's 003.jpg

Ralley's 004.jpg

Welcome aboard Justin. I like the ratrod look on a 4-door. Sounds like a great cruiser.

Grant

Hey Justin, you will like this site, it is modded well and most everyone here is great. I am glad you got a mopar again, I still have not seen the old side pipe dart around though. I have kept my eyes peeled.

Hey Justin, you will like this site, it is modded well and most everyone here is great. I am glad you got a mopar again, I still have not seen the old side pipe dart around though. I have kept my eyes peeled.
thanks for keeping an eye out.

-
Back