Q1 AM radio
T8 Tachometer
V3 Back up lights
X8 unknown

THIRD ROW
1-1 Mirror Outside manual
3-9 Wiper 3 speed variable wiper/washer

I sent this updated fender tag decoding to a [email protected] registry:

1965 Barracuda Formula S (white exterior, black upholstery, gold trim and carpet)

Build sheet found under rear seat cushion appears to be from another vehicle.

Fender tag appears to be correct:

BOTTOM ROW
SO 121 Scheduled production date January-21
NUMBER 00054 Order number
BODY V89 Barracuda
TRM P4Y Front Bucket Seat, Vinyl, Gold
PAINT WW1 Z White, Gold

MIDDLE ROW
AB 31 Engine 273 4 barrel 10.5/1
C2 Formula S package
D5 Transmission Torqueflite
E1 Heat AC with heater
F1 Power accs. Power brakes
Q1 AM music master/economy radio
T8 Tachometer
V3 Back up lights
X8 front & rear seat belts (however, currently installed belts (gold) are not retractable)
Z2 Front bucket seats and console

TOP ROW
1-1 Left outside mirror manual
3-9 variable wiper/washer

General equipment list:
Tinted glass, factory A/C (currently missing parts), power steering, power brakes, padded dash, dual horns, front stabilizer bar, special single exhaust (currently missing), chrome un-silenced air cleaner, finned valve covers, AFB carburetor, tachometer, dual-point distributor (currently missing), formula "S" fender emblems, seat divider with rim/tire relief cutout, wheel moldings (one missing), courtesy lights (sail panel area), AM radio (currently missing), seat belts front & rear, three spoke steering wheel, day/night mirror, undercoating (hood silencer pad missing), radiator #2524962 w/six blade fan (shroud missing), factory tire jack is missing.

Modifications by previous owners:
273 short block has been replaced with 318 (circa 1980), 1966-67 intake manifold (casting #2536563), 14" factory rallye wheels, 8 3/4 banjo type differential with 489 case.

Thanks toolmanmike for getting this started!

The retractor for the seat belt was a chromed piece that fits on a regular belt so your belts are probably original and just missing the retractor.

I've had and seen so many cars with wrong buildsheets that I'm convinced the line workers simply grabbed what ever seat bottom matched the color and trim code for the car they were working on according to their copy of the sheet (without looking at the shhet that was in the seat spring). I don't think the majority occurred after assembly, although I'm absolutely sure that happened.

I'd be willing to bet a LOT of money my 2 owner 54,000 mile Satellite never had it's backseat swapped out after it left the plant, yet there was a sheet for a different car with the same interior there. The common corroborating evidence is that the car and the incorrect buildsheet found in that car have the same interior, and in most cases an SPD within a short time of each other.

Fortunately I found a sheet correct for my car under the front seat.
Also in that area were some strange sheets with line commands and even a "do not build" for a car of a different model and one year older!
To date I've not met anyone else who's seen sheets like this.

...and the build sheet that's correct for my car is dated for my birthday!

I see the 4 mounting brackets for your fan shroud are still in place...Make sure you save them because they are very hard to find. Your original fan shroud is metal and it is a two-piece shroud, meaning the top and bottom are separate...also hard to find...nice car!

-
Back