Introducing Mooks in Oz

-

Mooks in Oz

Reaction score
Hey folks all over.

I'm just introducing myself on this forum as I'm a first timer.

My wife and I currently own 2 Mopar Classics.

-1963 AP5 Valiant by Chrysler Regal Safari Wagon, which is an Australian version of the North American Plymouth V200 Valiant Wagon.
-1969 VF Valiant 770 Coupe, which is an Australian version of the Dodge Dart.

The coupe I've owned for over 24 years and it's still under a cover unfinished!!! Whilst the AP5 is a recent purchase. We bought the AP5 to tow a retro 1958 Fiesta bond wood tandem axle caravan (trailer) in the future.

At this stage, with another 9 cars, a boat, the caravan a scooter and a couple of unfinished homes, one of which I'm building my new bigger shed at to house some of the projects...I'm kinda busy!

Just looking forward to learning as much as I can from you experienced Mopar enthusiasts on the odd occasion that I have time to sit and read.

Merry Christmas and a safe New Year to you all.

Cheers Mooks in OzView attachment WP_20141103_002.jpg

Hey folks all over.

I'm just introducing myself on this forum as I'm a first timer.

My wife and I currently own 2 Mopar Classics.

-1963 AP5 Valiant by Chrysler Regal Safari Wagon, which is an Australian version of the North American Plymouth V200 Valiant Wagon.
-1969 VF Valiant 770 Coupe, which is an Australian version of the Dodge Dart.

The coupe I've owned for over 24 years and it's still under a cover unfinished!!! Whilst the AP5 is a recent purchase. We bought the AP5 to tow a retro 1958 Fiesta bond wood tandem axle caravan (trailer) in the future.

At this stage, with another 9 cars, a boat, the caravan a scooter and a couple of unfinished homes, one of which I'm building my new bigger shed at to house some of the projects...I'm kinda busy!

Just looking forward to learning as much as I can from you experienced Mopar enthusiasts on the odd occasion that I have time to sit and read.

Merry Christmas and a safe New Year to you all.

Cheers Mooks in OzView attachment 1714775368
Great looking wagon,and Welcome.

Thanks so much for the welcome you good folk. Again I say be safe and enjoy good cheer over the festive season...regardless of how many selfish wanna bee's out there wanna spoil it (Bad times here in Oz with the Sydney Lindt Cafe' seige) 'Hope to learn from you in 2015. Mooks in Oz.

Welcome. Nice looking wagon, would love to see more pics of all your cars and anything else you are working on. Lots of experienced mopar guys and gals here that are always willing to help out. Enjoy the site and Best of the season to you and yours.

-
Back