iPhone pics

-

ktcnn94

Reaction score
I'm having trouble posting pics from my phone to the website. I'm using an iPhone and when I try to upload the pics they are turned sideways and reversed, like in a mirror. Anyone else having this trouble or know of a way to correct it? I'm wanting to post pics of a car for sale and don't want the steering wheel on the wrong side and the speedo/odo backwards. Thanks.

I am having the same problem. I don't want anyone to get hurt turning their head sideways! Maybe someone will tell us how to fix this.

X3! I usually have no trouble uploading them, but the Add Attachments window will not close afterward. By the time it does, my session has timed out and everything I typed to go with the photos is GONE. It's wasted my time so frequently I'm hesitant to even try anymore.

Have an Android phone. Most of my pictures turn sideways. Someone suggested holding the phone so that the "shutter button" is at the bottom....didn't help....Good luck....

Have an Android phone. Most of my pictures turn sideways. Someone suggested holding the phone so that the "shutter button" is at the bottom....didn't help....Good luck....

That's the reason I keep my old "cheapo" digital camera close by. I have it set on JPEG. The zoom doesn't work on the old camera so we bought a newer model. Now the old JPEG camera is used for all my FABO pics.

Treblig

I can't post pictures here on my Samsung at all S3

That's the reason I keep my old "cheapo" digital camera close by. I have it set on JPEG. The zoom doesn't work on the old camera so we bought a newer model. Now the old JPEG camera is used for all my FABO pics.

Treblig

Yep.

Treblig

It's not a problem with the pictures, it's a software issue. Most of the pictures I post are taken with my iPhone. But I post them from my computer, not my phone. Although I use photobucket to post most of my pictures, I haven't had any issues using pictures from my phone as attachments if they're posted from my iMac.

I would wager it's an issue between the website software and the phone.

72, I tried that yesterday. Transferred pics from my phone to the computer and still sideways, went and tried to edit them by rotating them and saving them in the computer and still sideways. Idk.

I wonder if it's becouse we have our rotation on or off, seems that did make a difference on my pictures I down loaded to my computer ?

What you need to do to post pics upright with an iPhone is to go to your picture library, choose the pic you want to upload, click edit in the top right corner and rotate the pic 3/4 of a turn and save it! Then click edit again and rotate it the other 1/4 turn to orient it the way you want it to upload and save it again. It will then post in the upright position! From an iPhone, you can only post one pic at a time!!

72, I tried that yesterday. Transferred pics from my phone to the computer and still sideways, went and tried to edit them by rotating them and saving them in the computer and still sideways. Idk.

You have to rotate them on the phone first!

What you need to do to post pics upright with an iPhone is to go to your picture library, choose the pic you want to upload, click edit in the top right corner and rotate the pic 3/4 of a turn and save it! Then click edit again and rotate it the other 1/4 turn to orient it the way you want it to upload and save it again. It will then post in the upright position! From an iPhone, you can only post one pic at a time!!

Thank you professor, your wisdom is deep super dad :cheers:

When I started posting from the iPad the pictures were always upside down

So I tried taking the picture with the I pad upside down and then post picture and it is upright

So it is the apple software to pc that is causing it. The sideways pic is probably due to doing landscape instead of portrait or vise versa

The pictures on the iPad looks normal, not upside down

Try turning your phone upside down and taking a picture then post and see if it is normal. You just have to remember when you want to post here to turn device around EVERY TIME. I forget sometimes and still have upside down photos.

View attachment image.jpg

I'll try these things posted above ASAP and see what happens. Thank you.

edit the photo in your phone-- a simple crop will do ,that works on another site for the orientation issues.

do not know why the 1 photo at a time, but that is all i can do currently ,Lawrence

-
Back