IRS Auction - 1969 Charger Hemi Daytona

-
Nice Rare car!!! Somebody is wishing they paid there taxes. That's a Nice car to have been taken. It should bring some BIG bucks!

It doesn't look to be a public auction. Hard to tell what it will bring even though it is probably worth in the area of $150000 or more. Did you see the milage?
Small Block

It doesn't look to be a public auction. Hard to tell what it will bring even though it is probably worth in the area of $150000 or more. Did you see the milage?
Small Block

Way more than that, I would guess the value at $250,000+

The pics and description are pretty vague, but I would guess in excess of $400K if the odo is correct and documentation is included.

That car has been auctioned a couple of times and it won't hit the reserve. I heard the reserve was over/around 375K.

Remember the Ray Allen Chevelle that sold at BJ for 1.2 million area, alleged to have sold in the last few months in the 265K range...

This ain't 2005-2006 anymore

Looks like someone is fighting it:

"UPDATE 1 - Sale adjourned due to court order - pls contact PALS Robert Brown regarding any bids that have been submitted."

That car has been auctioned a couple of times and it won't hit the reserve. I heard the reserve was over/around 375K.

Remember the Ray Allen Chevelle that sold at BJ for 1.2 million area, alleged to have sold in the last few months in the 265K range...

This ain't 2005-2006 anymore

I have to agree with crackedback, plus, I can't believe how quick everyone wants to put the big price tag on these cars. Then we complain about the ridiculous prices people want for their cars. We create our own enviroment for these cars. If we start to refuse to be ripped off then prices might come down to a reasonable level. We pay over 3 bucks for milk because we ***** about it, but we keep buying it.

I know of a guy thats been trying to sell a factory, full restored, all the numbers, yadda, yadda 70 superbird. Started at 250K and now down to 175K and still wont sell.

Terry

I think someone (all of them?) at the IRS are nuts to sell this by sealed bid. They should contract out with Barret-Jackson. My hunch is they can't get $250 on a sealed bid. I'd bet with the "right" publicity on B-J they could probably clear over $500,000...
C

-
Back