Is B&M trick shift ok

-

elgato

Reaction score
Hey everyone just wanted to get some insight on my 904 trans that I'm putting B and M trick shift in it. I just wanted to know if it's going to hurt my trans for daily driving I know I should put +4 in her but I have done some mod's to the 318 and just got the trans in her and was looking for some advice on the fluid I have chosen to put in her thank you in advance for the advice.

It used to be Type F with dye in it. Could be different now. I run synthetic in all my trans at home and at work. They definitely last longer. 7 at home 30 trucks at work from Fords to Freightliners.

I have ran trick shift for years. No issues at all. I personally also like that its blue :) makes it easier to tell what's on the ground under the car lol

Thanks guys I really appreciateit . The advice is very helpful and I thank you all for help. As soon as I figure out where and how to put up a pic of my baby I will.

It's still type F as far as I know. The Torqueflite doesn't give a darn. It will run on Wesson Oil.

-
Back