Is either one of these a good deal?

-

country_ck

Reaction score
Is either one a good deal?

"Big block stuff I have is a 383 with low miles since rebuild (stock except 440hp replacement cam) no intake, you can look inside as I have the pan and valve covers off for inspection, 516 heads. No intake $500 OBO

Real Hot Rod 318 complete motor SCAT rods .030 KB pistons balanced 302 heads 273 rockers LD4B intake complete good running motor pan to intake $900, I will throw in a 650 AVS or a thermoquad also, drive it before you buy it. If you want a bunch more HP I have some magnum heads and intake and bigger cams we can talk about adding on."

A buddy of mine saw these listed. And since I just bought a non-running 1967 Barracuda notchback I was curious. And will they fit/match-up. It currently has a 19?? 318 and the original auto trans.

Both sound like good deals. I would lean towards the 318.

1. Its a dirrect bolt in. A big block swap you'll need a different ranny, motors ect.

2. You can hear it run

Thanks. I don't know if my wife will let me spend anymore money right now, but i can dream.

Its easier to ask forgiveness than permission. Thats what i'm tellin when i find a roadrunner and still have my notch

A friend of mine was talking to this guy downtown and mentioned the car I just bought and he said that he has a 1969 383 and a 727 trans. out of an Imperial that his wife wants him to get out of the garage. Both more than likely need to be rebuilt or atleast looked over, but he said if I want them he'll sell them for $400.

A friend of mine was talking to this guy downtown and mentioned the car I just bought and he said that he has a 1969 383 and a 727 trans. out of an Imperial that his wife wants him to get out of the garage. Both more than likely need to be rebuilt or atleast looked over, but he said if I want them he'll sell them for $400.
If the wife said ..Get rid of them...Offer $250.

I just read thru the "So you want 2 go Big block...Read this first!" post. I might just buy a 318 and a 904 from a buddy ($200). They were in his grandfathers 1979 plymouth. It's just hard to pass up a COMPLETE 383 and trans. for $400

-
Back