Is everyone done christmas shopping?

-
Nope...............Can't decide what to get "her".................

(a bus ticket maybe.........?) Not!! 30 years and she's-a still a doll !

(But I STILL don't know what to get her..................) :read2:

I took my 2, 13 year-old daughters out shopping yesterday. 110 miles of driving each way. Temps below zero with wind chills nearly 30 below. Left home at about 10 am & got home around 11:30 pm. Still not finished shopping!!!

She said she does not want anything.

Does this mean I get her nothing?

What happens if she gets me stuff?

Let's see......she has been out shopping with the girls almost every other night for the past couple weeks.

I better do something before I it's too late.

After reading my own above comments, I feel more and more like a caveman..LOL.

I've been done for a long time now... I don't believe I've ever started to tell you the truth.

Both the absolute last thing 2 hours ago... and I'm DONE. :toothy10:

DONE! All I had to buy for was my new niece:). The adults don't exchange gifts, instead at Thanksgiving we all put our favorite charity into a hat then pick one and write a check to them in the family name. Takes 100% of the stress out of the holidays.:-D

She said she does not want anything.

Does this mean I get her nothing?

What happens if she gets me stuff?

Let's see......she has been out shopping with the girls almost every other night for the past couple weeks.

I better do something before I it's too late.

After reading my own above comments, I feel more and more like a caveman..LOL.

you forgot to insert the grunts lol

We got what we could which was just for the kids. I know Christmas isnt about the gifts but it gets more and more depressing every year.

i had to be done..... I got my kids the 20th for Christmas so its a done deal...and they had a blast with dad. Spoiled spoiled spoiled..... lol... love it.
Will just do a small family get together on the 25th.

-RPM

Just finished this Saturday. Just in time for are family get to gether on Sunday. It was no fun this year. Christmas shopping is getting to be a real drag. To many people. Soon there will be so many people in the world, we wont be able to move any more. LOL

-
Back