Is it for real?

-

'64 Cuda

Reaction score
Unfortunately, it is. Check it out. This has to be one of the most idiotic auto accessories I've ever heard of. Be sure to read all of the questions people have asked about it. Unbelievable how many morons there are out there!

I can't seem to get a URL to work so try searching ebay motors for item # 260148596999

That is just weird !!
Know if I wanted to go some were I was not suppose to go!!
Don't let the old lady know you have one and just stick it on when you are there.\\:D/

No dear!! that car had a sun roof !! It looks just like mine.:help:

Here's a link -> Link to Fake Sunroof

How did you find such a thing?

The guy should make one that when you look down into the car, you see a naked chick. Then I'd buy one!

(How did you find such a thing?)

They talked about it on CarTalk.

(The guy should make one that when you look down into the car, you see a naked chick. Then I'd buy one!)

That might be dangerous! Could cause a few 18-Wheelers to wreck!

wow, read all the questions, some people are jerking this guy around and some people have serious questions but its both funny. The guy whos answering questions has to be getting p#ssed off.

I can´t believe the kind of questions posted in the auction. What´s the matter with these people???

That's the best April fools gag I've seen in a looooong time. I got to have one, for my brothers Mustang... convertible !

are people realy that dumb? I wouldnt even waste the money to put one on a chibby

I'm pretty sure that the people asking the questions are pulling this guy's chain. I was laughing my a$$ off reading them.

It would be fun to buy one just to slap on some unsuspecting friends car or your boss' car or something.

this is unbelieveble. But you know, certain people put fake hoodscoops, fake vents, fake dual exhaust, fake wheel spinners, etc,so why not a fake sunroof. Just another cheap accessory that you will have to remove from the car 20+ years from now if it is a car someone will be restoring. go figure?:(

the sad thing is some people are actually gonna buy this product.

-
Back