Is It Just Me Or.........

-
I haven't noticed 'a lot' of arguing or crappy attitudes here, or the name-calling you describe. Maybe I've missed those threads. Some people speak their minds and can be pretty blunt, but it's ok to disagree. I'm totally with you on your point about the purpose and spirit of this site. Sometimes I think people forget what a great source of information and support this site is, and we should behave respectfully. It's easy to type something before really thinking how it sounds.

Looks like you had some posters remorse. LOL (editing)

It's not just you.
Not all people are good, some just dont care about thier fellow man. Just because they are a FABO member doesn't mean they have the same values as I do. I have to remind myself that some people will try to get one over on you.
I have purchase item's from members here and have some good transactions and some not so good. I purchased a used go-wing(at more then fair market value) that arrived missing items. But the seller did throw in some other stuff for free. I should have known from some of his previous post's that it might be scetchy. Not saying he ment it, that's just how it went down.

-
Back