Is it legal to kill your roommate's cat???

-
I beaten some pussy, but never with a rake, nor did I shoot it when I was finished! :cheers:

She actually enjoyed the free cab ride home...

i would try to get the roommate to at least pay for the materials to repaint the hood. he/she should be responsible for their pets and do the right thing. if nothing else take it out of their share of the rent. oh, and start kicking the cat whenever their back is turned. a few good bootings and that cat will never get within 50 feet of you again.
-Tim

There are multiple ways to deal with the cats. I've got 4 cats and a dog. The cats are awesome at keeping mice and rats out of the property, and the dog keeps everything else out.

Ask your room mate to help with the cost of materials for you re-painting.

I did see one of my cats come sliding down my 05 neon leaving a slight trail of claw marks. A good spray with the hose, and he never got on the car again. A little wet-sanding and some buffing cleaned up the paint.

LOL, sooo, I'm tellin my wife about this thread and the next day, she E-mails me this link; http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local&id=6944446

Eyewitness News EAST ISLIP, N.Y. -- Police have arrested a Long Island man on a charge of beating and shooting his neighbor's cat.
Suffolk County police arrested the 41-year-old East Islip man early Sunday on a felony charge of aggravated cruelty to animals.
He's scheduled to appear in First District Court in Central Islip.
Police say the man beat his neighbor's cat with a rake before shooting it with a BB gun on July 18. They say a woman walking by the home witnessed the attack.

Police say the cat was treated for head trauma, broken teeth and bruises.

Beware!

Rake?
Ohhh Nooo, This is an extended cat comb, I have a bad back!
BBgun at my house has always been referred to as the "Daisey Dog Trainer"!

-
Back