Is it legal to kill your roommate's cat???

-

daves66valiant

68 Dart 340/727:66 Signet Vert 340/5spd: 68 D100
Reaction score
I wanted to kill this cat soooo bad this afternoon. I had my hood out letting the sun UV cure the clearcoat. It was sitting on saw horses and the cat decides it wants to jump from the top of the fence onto my hood. So the hood gets knocked down onto the concrete and scratches all along one edge and bends one corner. I was so mad. I was almost finished with this hood and it's the show piece.

I was supposed to be shooting basecoat on the engine bay today, but now I'm in the middle of repairing the hood. Luckily, I was able to bend the lip back into place and hammer it flat and level. I have to reshoot the whole thing. Not sure it the cats life is worth the 20+ hours I have into this thing. :angry7: Not to mention the $$$ spent on paint, etc.

I'm not an evil person but I tell you what I was really close to ending that cat's life. Not to mention he knocked over my laptop the other day. I'd say that's two lives gone in my book.

The epic restoration continues............:angry7:

I feel for 360scamp. He must still be stewing about his poor dart and that dumb bi@#h that hit it. I hope this in not going to be an ongoing string of bad events for FABO members.

:angry7: Dave

I hate cats!

They are for target practice far as I'm concerned!

Tell the roommate what happened and that his cats life is in danger.lol

Just kill the room mate and have his family take the cat wit the rest of the belongings. That way the animal cruelty police won't come after you.....

ha ha, yeah, until you brag about it in person it to someone like me......

finding another way would be in you're best interest, in more ways than 1.

come on now.

I had a problem with neighbors cat tearing up my car cover. Wanted to pull a full roman event on him. Kill the overfeed piece of s@%t & hang his head in a visible location as deterent to other cats. My wife prevailed & now I have 2 cat scrams( $35 ea.) that send an ear piercing sound to cats when they get within 60'. Had them a year & work great,just replace 9v battery twice a year. I feel your pain. Good luck & that sucks. Cat's can wander all over the f@$king place but let a dog free without a leash. Makes no sense.

Oldschoocuda

"Wow, I'm sorry I didn't realize that my car was leaking antifreeze..... next to where your cat likes to hang out":snakeman:

I'm thinking of hot boxing the cat while I'm painting the engine bay tonight. That should do it. Oops the cat got stuck in the garage. I didn't see him. He'll either be brain dead or damn near dead.

I managed to fix the hood today. I'll know more tomorrow when I look it over real close. Really sucked having to see all that clearcoat get sanded down. Dammit....it was looking sweet too.

You guys are sick.

Just go fishing with your chum (Freind) and have a good night! :toothy10:
Yikes, sicko's I tell ya, just plain old sicko's. :toothy10:

An electric squirt gun loaded with ammonia will make a cat go 0-130 mph in 4.5 seconds when targeted correctly.:-D

This is cheering me up. :) I'd never kill the little bastard but I've got plenty of ways now. :)

:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10: Dave does live in SoCal. and there`s a lot of Chinese restaurants there, might even get a few dollars for it..

C'mon Dave. It was an accident. Certainly not like the precious little kitty meant to do it. Get over it, make nice, and take the little rascal to a wok...oops did I say that out loud? I meant let it out so it can walk...far, far, away.

"Wow, I'm sorry I didn't realize that my car was leaking antifreeze..... next to where your cat likes to hang out":snakeman:

on that tasty piece of raw chicken that happened to be laying right there...

What a coincidence.

Maybe a MJ style IV drip? You do have access to the "Milk"!

I feel your pain. I'm chasing cats out of my yard all the time, they love the cars with no or missing windows... territory marking POS!

I don't suggest you put any of the above plans in action.

No cats in my yard. The last cat who tried that ended up as a "Doggie Stretch Armstrong". It was not a pretty sight. I stopped the fun and games as soon as I heard the commotion and the cat got away but it never stepped foot in the yard again. I'm not a cat person but I felt bad for the cat. It was not a pretty sight.

-
Back