is rmd ever gonna send my dash.

-

abodyhotrod

Reaction score
its been over 11 weeks and i'm getting fed up. i was told it would be 4-6 weeks from the time i ordered it. contacted only thru email to hear an excuse just about every 2 weeks since week 6. i was told i have one of the last 4 dashes rmd will ever make, big woopy i just want my f ing 700 dollar dash.

sorry for the rant but anybody know what i can do to speed him up.

Rocky mountain dashes? I heard that they went bankrupt and screw all the people's orders up. I hate to say it but you may never see the dash or the money. I was talking t a guy from Moparts that got screwed on his dash to.

wow that sucks sorry to hear 11weeks i hear ya id be pretty pissed 2 hope you get it or your money back

Did you pay by credit card? If so, initiate a chargeback.

Definitely, what he said. Multiple excuses from a company filing bankruptcy or in financial trouble is not a good sign. I'd be concerned about the dash quality if it does arrive. Tougher recourse to deal with shipping, etc. Get your money back if you can.

Good Luck

I believe he is a member over at Bigblockdart.com. Maybe you can do a search for RMD, read a little to figure out who he is and send him a PM or something over there.

Good luck with it.

Jeez, lucky I got mine before all this started to happen. But you know, looking at the dash I realised how easy it would be to make your own there's nothing really high tech or difficult about it....hopefully you'll either get your's or get your money back

CIMG0935.jpg

Jeez, lucky I got mine before all this started to happen. But you know, looking at the dash I realised how easy it would be to make your own there's nothing really high tech or difficult about it....hopefully you'll either get your's or get your money back

Wow!
Sydcuda, those gauges look expensive.LOL!

I was interested in a set of those, but saw the price tag on that quad (cluster) gauge and kinda passed on that.

-
Back