Is the angry owner here?

-
I drive new GTR's at work every so often. You have to do something extremely stupid to go sideways like that. They take off like rocketships, and have traction control out the ***.

(Not that I ever drive them hard or anything :angel1::angel1: )

I drive new GTR's at work every so often. You have to do something extremely stupid to go sideways like that. They take off like rocketships, and have traction control out the ***.

(Not that I ever drive them hard or anything :angel1::angel1: )

Could've been modified to make some absurd amount of power?

I think the guy needs to stay in a GTR...if that's the skill he lacks for a car that practically drives itself.

The GTR is awesome on paper and performs great, but where is the fun factor?? I feel like a supercharged/turbo'd 370z would be more fun.

He may have disabled the traction control to "show off"! It all comes down to talent/brains and knowing when to lift.

How do you loose control of an AWD car while going straight ?

He may have disabled the traction control to "show off"! It all comes down to talent/brains and knowing when to lift.

That's what I was thinking.....with the traction control off, there may have been some pulling left depending on how that all-wheel-drive system distributes the torque. I think a turbo 370Z would be more fun too!

-
Back