Is the angry owner here?

-

magnumdust

Reaction score
Well, i'd be angry anyways:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6_LNjWLJWo"]GTR CRASHES INTO OTHER DRIVER - Garfield Time trials 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

At least the mopar guy in the Dart had enough sense to pull over and stop, out of the groove, while the import idiot rolled on down the track, possibly oiling it down......amateur idiot.

Damn I miss all the good stuff when I'm away
that's in Duluth MN, I would go to that show every year
The track is just a closed off road

Sad site to see. I'm not a huge fan of imports but those GTRs are nice, and the dart. Probably hit some oil or something. I wouldn't think the car would get they loose on a dry track.

Way above someones pay grade. And your right pull the f over and not mess it up for everyone else. Oh and lets see if nationwide is on your side when you take your street car to the track and crash into another driver

nope, its down by the port terminal. if you look in the back ground you can see the high bridge that goes over the lake to superior

Yep, looks like he took out the Awesome Mopar opponent before he got beat! OR what ever part of the Nissan that is steel has memory and it was trying to merge with from hence it came (recycled Mopar steel).

Yep, looks like he took out the Awesome Mopar opponent before he got beat! OR what ever part of the Nissan that is steel has memory and it was trying to merge with from hence it came (recycled Mopar steel).

we can keep telling ourselves that lol.

Well there IS a good reason why crossing the center line is reason for disqualification. Don' matter how fast ya are if you can't keep it under control

-
Back