Is their a market for a 1967 dart 4 door 6 cyl?

-

67yellowdartgt

Reaction score
I'm debating on picking up a 67 4 door dart for pretty cheap ($600) to flip and make a little money (clean it up really well and eBay it).. Every panel on the body is pretty much perfect (other than being really dirty), interior needs some TLC but is all there and in decent condition.. Car runs but needs new gas tank.. Everything solid except for a small spot on the passenger floor.. Pretty much all original.. I know I could part it and make the money but I don't really want the hassle of doing that..

The car is an hour and a half away so I have to factor time and gas.. Just wondering if it would be worth it?

Thoughts?

I would defiantly pay 600 for a cleanish 4 door.

When you consider that scrap price is half of what you are paying for a running car , why not buy it and flip it . A '67 should be no problem , I wouldn't think .

Id but it in a heartbeat. If its that good of shape and you cant flip it for a good profit..**** the front end alone in parts would make you money

i have actually always wanted a 4 door dart only bcoz around here there are a gazillion 2 doors around...

i have only seen a few 4 doors in person ....majority of the time i see 2 doors.

so if you think you would have a problem selling a 4 door ....i would say that is far from the truth.

especially at that price ....the only time i have seen a four door that didnt sell was when the seller was being unreal about the value.

if its a pretty decent car i can see you getting at least xs2 the money back :cheers:

I have no problem with more door cars. They make fine street machines.

Attachments

• IMG_0183.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 283
The old 4 Doors make a great driver. We just sold out 03, BMW 325i Wagon and now the wife is driving her 73 Dart full time.

She really loves her Dart.

100_2114.jpg

100_2113.jpg

Thanks for all of the input... I actually think I'm gonna pass on it for a few reasons (no winch on my trailer, distance, and really don't have the time I thought I had to take on the clean up and resale). It's his brothers car who has had it for 10 plus years but he only has a bill of sale. He is really eagar to sell and even dropped the price to $400.00. If any of you guys want it, and want to make the drive, I can pass along his info to you.

Ugh, sounds like a steal especially at $400. I never find deal like this around here. :|

I would be really hesitant to buy anything to flip right now. There's so many cars on Craigslist right now that are unbelievably cheap and still don't sell. I don't know how cheap is cheap anymore.

67yellowdartgt, can you please send me a pm with the information? Your pm inbox is full!

Thanks!

-
Back