[SOLD] Is there an under dash panel I am missing?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar to ya

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have to think there is a panel or something that is used to hide the under dash wiring, etc... There are hole in the metal dash frame that suggest something screws there. There is definitely a piece missing under the steering column. I am looking for whatever is missing. Anyone have any ideas or have what I am missing for sale?

View attachment Under dash.jpg

View attachment Under dash 1.jpg

I dont have it forsale but there is a trim piece that goes there. Ive seen them on here for sale from time to time. Think i gave $20 or so for mine

No he is missing the trim cover that screws to the dash under the column. Don't think he wants the vents cause he don't have A/C

Look at the pics. The underdash wiring he's wanting to hide is under the ashtray, not the column. He may not have A/C, but he sure as hell has an A/C heaterbox under there. The way the controls and whatnot are plumbed with wires and vacuum lines, they don't all tuck under the dash frame the way non A/C cars do. That's why he's got a mess.
And yeah, he's needing a column cover as well.

Sorry, PM box is cleaned out.

Yes, it was an A/C vehicle but no longer is. If a trim piece works, I would be happy. Otherwise I need to do something to clean it up.

Sorry, PM box is cleaned out.

Yes, it was an A/C vehicle but no longer is. If a trim piece works, I would be happy. Otherwise I need to do something to clean it up.

There is no trim piece ever made for that. On cars without A/C, the few wires that pass that way under the dash get tucked up and under behind the ashtray. On an A/C car, there's way too much stuff in that area to tuck, so they just hid it with the vent manifold assembly.

They were gone when I bough the car. I can probably fabricate something if necessary. I was hoping it was a hardboard panel or something.

You are missing both steering column cover and the a/c duct vents. I have both in black $40.00 for all shipping included. So that is shipped to you with hardware needed to attach. Steve Kiss Paypal [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back