is this a 68 cuda steering wheel?

-
Not a 68, probably a 71 Dart. The same wheel is used on 'Cudas from 70 or 71 but the horn button would have the fish on it. Might have been used on the Challenger as well like it is but not sure about that. This wheel is flat so it takes the adapter on the column to use it.

first off 68 never had rim blow whell ..that came about on the 3rd generation cudas

here is mine stock 68 wheel except for a leather wrap

k09.JPG

Yeah thats a 70 and up wheel. The center cap isnt correct for a Cuda either. Its corerect for Darts,Dusters Challengers.

Nice shape but watch the price hit $500 easy.

It was at $750 this afternoon. Seems to me they aren't that hard to find and it would cost less to have one restored. It would probably look better too. :dontknow:

That's the same one I have on my 71' Dart Swinger.
Man I should probably part the car out on E Bay, I could retire.

The grilled cheese is an extra $7500. I have one of those wheels from a 71 Dart Swinger. Sold the other one about two years ago for around $100. Should have held on to it.

Wheel as shown fits 71 A bodies and B bodies.

that center cap was used on all 71 applications exept Challenger which had it's own unique center. 70 cuda cap was the same but had a fish insert.

Hope this helps.

BTW, I love Rim Blow wheels :mrgreen:

I have a 70 Swinger with the deluxe rim blo wheel. Alway was fun to really "drive" the car and have the horn blow from the rapidly moving hands all over the wheel rim! :shaking2:

-
Back