Is this one of our Abodiesonly 318 guys

-
Dont be jealous!!! If at a stoplight, he can adjust the idle mixture and the timing simultaneously, as long as he puts the beer down!!.

No scatter shield, that guy is dead already. He just does not know it.

That guy just messaged me.... 318 in a D250. Last night he beat a 426 stroker in a Duster.

yep, subscriber....

Last edited:
Looks like something i would have done when I was younger, like 16 or 17. :D

It's all fun and games till you're trying to decide which is worse is scrap metal all along your right side or your face melting off. Cool look it's a 318 s'more

It's all fun and games till you're trying to decide which is worse is scrap metal all along your right side or your face melting off. Cool look it's a 318 s'more
Back in the day, I wouldn't have given it a second thought.
I was an Evil Knievel impersonator.

The car is most likely is a bucket of bolts, and the karts are the ones down at the family fun center next to the bumper boats..
Bucket of bolts? Stop embarrassing yourself...
Screenshot_20200908-171354.png

If @pittsburghracer could even get in my kart that would be an accomplishment but I would definitely be taking a video of him trying to get out now that would go viral... Pittsburgh I lost 35 lb at the beginning of this year... FYI...
This isn't a kitty kart at the carnival, most people who get in one of these for the first time can't make it more than 10 laps..
Now stop embarrassing yourselves...
IMG_20210120_142720.jpg

^^^ anybody who really knows this forum knows there hasn't been a part on that car that I haven't rebuilt or done a threat about.. suspension brakes rear end transmission engine electrical AC headliner nitrous... Again please stop embarrassing yourselves...
Edit and there should be a few more as I think about them clutch tamer two step timing retard... (Probably more to come)

Anyways that's obviously a setup for fun and joke pictures...
What is that like a van with the dog House off and a mocked up nitrous bottle and a covid mask LOL... Ain't no track official in his right mind going to let you try that...

I had a friend that had a '56 Vicky with a 430 Lincoln in pretty much that same position :steering:.
Yes he did operate the throttle by hand for a time :lol:.
2 USAF surplus bomber seats that didn't weigh 20 lbs between the 2 of them.
Slicks that he used a tire groover on to give it a street worthy look to the LEOs.
Even burned a little DOT number in the appropriate place on the sidewall :lol:.
He did lose to a black '55 Chevy he chanced upon on a Wednesday night on Van Nuys Blvd.
Guy was parked at the curb polshing on it.
A match race inquirey ensued.
He knew he was screwed when the '55 driver raised the 1 piece front end and grabbed the can of gas from the little box on the firewall and primed the Enderles :rofl:

-
Back