Is Your Wife Supportive?

-
The Little Redhead supports me 1000%. In 1974 we went on our first date in my first 71 Roadrunner, she was 16 and I was 18. Since have had a bevy of muscle and hot cars, but not much in the past 15 years. Got the Dart in 2008 and she is so happy when I am working on it. I spend way too much time at my regular job, lots of stress. God gave me an Angel, just had our 35th anniversery.

My little blond wife liked going to cruises so much she had me buy her a car as well. Then I had to build a bigger garage. 1 problem, the 71 panther pink Duster has a 450HP aluminum headed roller 340 and is faster then my 69 4 speed swinger. Soon to change. She has managed to scare the hell out of herself and now respects the car a little more.

Im a girl. So no wife to speak of but I don't like the fact that my boyfriend is in to old datsuns. I wish he would go back to the american cars. I feel like his go cart with a bed (datsun pickup) is small and easy to break. But he loves my car tell he trys to help me fix something on it I can't figure out.

Mine knew about my car addiction when we met. Over the years I’ve built her two cars and she enjoys the scene as much as I do! We’ve been showing and cruising cars together for 20 years now, and love every minute of it. She was the one to tell me to buy my current project, a 1962 Plymouth Valiant. She works long hours teaching gym classes so it’s better I’m in the shed than down the pub. This is her toy so she can’t complain about mine can she!!

View attachment 7.jpg

:supz:love those down under mopars that is some crazy mad max sh...

My wife is very supportive of my cars/ projects, and has even come out to the shop to help on occassion. She like to go to car shows and she usally drives one of the cars and I drive another. You should see the looks we get when she comes pulling into a show behind the wheel of the superbird! If she gets good with the 4 speed she will drive the duster this year.

-
Back