Isn't 'Cuda a model, not a nickname?

-
It also says Barracuda on the dash pad.

What does yours say??? :bs_flag:

Isn't there a chrome name badge on the fender that also says Barracuda.... :wtf:

Pot calling the kettle black.... :mad:

AAR's were known to be 'Cudas...

In the e-body world any Cuda had to have a minimum engine of 340 or bigger to qualify... (No economy versions available...)

The slant 6's and 318's did not meet the performance requirements to uphold the 'Cuda name and reputation.... :(

If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch.... :steering:

What does yours say??? :bs_flag:

Isn't there a chrome name badge on the fender that also says Barracuda.... :wtf:

Pot calling the kettle black.... :mad:

AAR's were known to be 'Cudas...

In the e-body world any Cuda had to have a minimum engine of 340 or bigger to qualify... (No economy versions available...)

The slant 6's and 318's did not meet the performance requirements to uphold the 'Cuda name and reputation.... :(

If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch.... :steering:
My cousin owns a AAR & it says cuda by the right tail light & says Barracuda on the dash pad. Just saying. I have ran with the big dogs & I have worked on the big dogs. As soon as I get my **** together I will be running with them again. lol

My cousin owns a AAR & it says cuda by the right tail light & says Barracuda on the dash pad. Just saying. I have ran with the big dogs & I have worked on the big dogs. As soon as I get my **** together I will be running with them again. lol

Exactly, the 'Cuda was a model of the Barracuda...

A Cuda is a Barracuda, but a Barracuda may not be a Cuda....

Meh, dirty E bodies.

In the hierarchy of all things Mopar, they're like a blonde wife. Sometimes pretty to look at, but all the time expensive and a PITA to live with :)

My brother has an E body. He loves and hates it in equal measures. I've tried to get him to sell it, but it's damaged his brain.

To the OP's original question....
After 6 pages, I'd say the answer is BOTH.

Jeff

To the OP's original question....
After 6 pages, I'd say the answer is BOTH.

Jeff

There is only one real TRUE cuda, and that's the Plymouth Barracuda.

There is only one real TRUE cuda, and that's the Plymouth Barracuda.
What about the FISH???

cuda.jpg

I own a 1969 'Cuda 440, a 'Cuda in the truest since. I chuckle at those that combine apples and oranges when they debate whether 'cuda is a model or a slang. Anyone with a brain knows that barracudas have been called 'cudas since they were introduced in 1964. I will call a 1964 or a 1974 barracuda a cuda and defy anyone to tell me how wrong I am. The key word that I haven't seen in this thread is "package". The 'cuda option was offered as a 'package' in 1969 and it was a performance package "option" that was different from the formula 's' package. If those that disagree want to get off their lazy arses and do some research, they will learn something. While I am a 2nd gen barracuda lover, I appreciate all the barracudas that Plymouth ever made and hope that the name is not put on a Dodge.

-
Back