-

GhostFish

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, I'm hoping someone can help me out with the following parts for a 68 Barracuda:

Rear Driver side bottom quarter panel section
and
Rear Quarter panel lip trim for both sides

Thanks everyone!

I have a rear section off a 67 Barracuda, had tons of mud on it but they were new panels before some "arteest" decided to make it look good...LOL Located in Rockford, IL

image.jpg

Here a shot of the side I'm trying to find the patch panel for. Apologies for the delay.

20240509_170511.jpg

If you want to do it right, you should get 2 full quarter panels, or the rear section Hemmiss Dart suggested. Did you do the cutting,or was it like that when you got it, ???.
That body needs a lot of costly work.

Dave

If you want to do it right, you should get 2 full quarter panels, or the rear section Hemmiss Dart suggested. Did you do the cutting,or was it like that when you got it, ???.
That body needs a lot of costly work.

Dave
It was cut when I purchased it and I have all the replacement panels minus the one I'm looking for here. Body work doesn't bother me as long it's smaller sections. I don't have confidence in my ability to replace an entire panel at this point. While I enjoy the body work process, misaligning an entire panel would keep me up at night.

Still looking for that panel so I'll hit up Rick.

-
Back