It’s EFI Super Victor day

-
I love waffles and sausage for any meal. And I've got a big package of honey BBQ wings in the freezer, for lunch.
Trouble is, I have to share the chicken wings (NO BONES!) with the dog....

When I was very young our typical Monday night supper was homemade pancakes and either patty sausages, link sausage, or bacon. It never got old.

Ok guys I did a quick bench and manifold clean up so I could do a final inspection and get this thing on the flowbench. Now remember I tested this on a set of heads I’m not totally satisfied with with the smaller chamber. It flows good but had some minor turbulence at .600-.650. The ported manifold helped it recover quickly. Left column is head alone then the other two rows are marked. I know the history of the heads this will be going on and I think I’ll have a happy customer.

IMG_1779.jpeg

A few finished pictures. I could take another day and charge 200.00 more to make it prettier but prettier only lightens the customer’s wallet

IMG_1777.jpeg

IMG_1776.jpeg

IMG_1775.jpeg

IMG_1774.jpeg

IMG_1773.jpeg

IMG_1772.jpeg

Last edited:
So outa the bag, these things suck? Or more so don't suck. This one is still in the bag, and JJ is looking for advice. Application is a 408 OEM EFI D150.
20240225_173547.jpg

20240225_173612.jpg

This customer set a very nice Super Sucker two inch spacer so I just did a test with it. When I do a solid one or two inch spacer on an intake I can blend it into the plenum. Not so with these so he may see track improvements. I was kinda shocked to see it run out of guts at .750 but I’m betting you would never see that at the track. Numbers with spacer in far right column.

IMG_1783.jpeg

IMG_1782.jpeg

IMG_1781.jpeg

IMG_1780.jpeg

Got my knees both shot up and it’s not a real good day. Got my shipping quote for a customer and maybe after some Tylenol and a short Power Nap I’ll try to flow that Victor340. It’s for the same customer that owns the Speedmaster heads we did this test with so I can’t guarantee it but I might get after porting numbers of the same port as the Super Victor. That would be the test of tests. Anyone that follows my stuff knows I’m not a big fan of the Super Victor but these numbers may change my mind. I know if my buddy wants to borrow my Super Victor I’ll be buying a new one inch spacer and doing more work to catch my intake up to this one.

Thanks for the numbers. That thing seems to really pick up steam in the higher lift range.

-
Back